Thursday, November 4, 2010

The value of good counsel

During a stewardship class that I recently attended at my church, I read Proverbs 15:22.

“Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.”

This wisdom from the Bible reminded me why I value my legal plan from Prepaid Legal Services and why I enjoy offering the plans to others. A legal plan allows people to affordable access legal counsel. I have gotten some good benefits from my personal plans that have saved me time, money, and headaches.

I am also excited that the Prepaid Legal Services website now includes free legal videos on a variety of subjects. From that page, there is a link to public domain resources with more information on a variety of subjects and a link to the Forms Service Center that provides forms for a variety of legal needs. If interested, learn more at my PPL website and get your plan.

Since I’m talking about my side business, I would appreciate your help in my effort to reduce my debt. Information is available at my website.

Yes, I have made financial mistakes in my life and have not been a proper steward. However, I know now that I am responsible for taking care of what I have been blessed with. I tell you that I sure do act better as a parent when I remember that I am caring for his children.

Now with good counsel and the help of good people, I will get out of debt and be the assertive philanthropist that I want to be.